WHAT WILL YOU DO
Specialist responsible for supporting review and evaluation of retirement programs globally. This will primarily involve supporting some plan administration, the development of new program offerings relevant to our people needs and reviewing and assessing retirement programs related to acquisitions. Projects as assigned.
Specially this role will support the retirement team with team organization, research, ideas, tracking and program management and governance to enable our strategic priorities. Training will be provided to cover these elements.
The role is likely to permit considerable flexibility regarding working hours and could be tailored to accommodate other commitments.
As noted above, the role offers the potential for considerable flexibility regarding working hours to be agreed. It is expected that this flexibility will cover occasional (but not regular) early morning or evening calls to accommodate the working hours of colleagues in other time zones.
WHAT WE EXPECT
Must have: focus on good English (as training will have to be remote, at present, plus numeracy),
Must have: Work experience demonstrating good organizational skills plus Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word),
Good to have: Previous benefits, pensions administration or HR experience,
Embrace change, work with agility in a fast paced environment,
Strong organization skills,
Excellent communications skills,
Understanding cultural norms,
Ability to work virtually and shift priorities quickly,
Ability to flex and work with all levels of the organization,
Independent working, while ability to work collaboratively within and outside the team,
Flexibility to work with global teams in multiple time zones, which will occasionally require evening calls and early morning calls.
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay ranges from 2 000 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 100%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.