Contract Senior Analysts assist with managing clients in a manner that maximizes value for Accenture and our clients.
Contract Senior Analysts must be capable of managing contracts, including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements. Contract Senior Analysts are expected to work closely with Accenture business/client units and project teams and maintain a high level of visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities.
Contract Senior Analyst may also direct the work activities of junior contract management professionals and other related engagement staff allocated to a business or client unit, acting as a role model for contract management staff and a trusted partner to the business.
Contract Senior Analyst are client facing and have a key role in building trusted relationships with client counterparts.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Provide contract administration support for contract management processes on a specific project or account;
- Work with delivery and client counterparts to assist with day to day service delivery;
- Demonstrate the value of the contract management function with project or account teams;
- Drive process efficiency to current tasks and seeks innovative ways to improve performance of the team.
- Be a role model for contract management staff and demonstrate leadership qualities by participating in wider contract management activities
People Management/Portfolio Support:
- Supervise, mentor and coach junior contract management staff allocated to a specific project or account to ensure most effective utilisation of resources;
- Participate in the review of performance standards for junior staff;
- Provide input for priority setting and performance achievement process for junior staff; and
- Participate in the development and delivery of contract/commercial training modules for contract management staff on a specific project or account.
Risk & Issue Management:
- Participate in the process to identify and solve commercial and contract risks and issues;
- Assist with reporting and documenting commercial and contract risks and issues in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements;
- Escalate matters to Contract Management Lead in a timely and controlled fashion;
- Ensure compliance with contract management processes and project/account delivery requirements.
- Provide support for pre-award sales activities including supporting the development of responses to client RFPs or similar, working with business to draft contract schedules and participate in negotiations; and
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Accenture's service offerings and associated commercial considerations.
Contracting, Drafting and Negotiation:
- Assist with drafting and review of contractual documents (i.e., Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive, etc.) and collaborating with other internal organizations, working under the direction of a contract management lead where appropriate,
- Observe and/ or participate in negotiations.
Commercial and Contract Management Processes:
- Assist with implementing relevant contract management processes in a manner that is consistent with Accenture policies;
- Assist with identifying and applying relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account; and
- Work with delivery and finance leads to assist with identification and application of appropriate contract levers affecting revenue, cost and profit
WHAT DO WE EXPECT
Min 2-year post-graduation work experience in a professional capacity;
Basic understanding of contract life cycle;
Understanding of commercial contracting principles and regulations;
Basic understanding of legal and compliance principles;
Basic understanding of commercial agreements;
Working knowledge of MS Tools (word, excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.).
Basic understanding of general commercial contracting regulations and principles and subcontracting practices
Basic knowledge and understanding of legal principles as they relate to commercial and contract management
Strong English and German language skills needed.
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay ranges from 1 600€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 250€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Geo Legal Counsel Specialist with Dutch
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 1 day ago
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 5 days ago
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 8 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.