Is PKI, digital identity, digital signatures, and IAM what you enjoy and want to do? Do you want to work on interesting local and/or international projects? Do you want to master your skills, and growth and boost your career? Here is the opportunity for you. Join the Accenture Security Consulting team and become well recognized!
We offer you an unique opportunity to define your role based on your strengths and ambitions. You can setup your role to be local (more local projects) or global (more global and international projects), and chose focus towards certain security concepts and technologies you like! Apply today and tell us.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Participate on PKI implementation projects
• Participate on projects touching digital signature, digital identity, 2 factor authentication, X509, HSM
• Help with definition of strategies, concepts, polices, guidelines, architecture and design of PKI solutions and other digital identity related solutions
• Hands on implementation and testing
• Master skills and your knowledge in areas like Authentication and Authorization of clients, customers and third parties, cloud IAM solutions, PAM, PKI, multifactor authentication and other related fields
• Master skills and your knowledge for certain technologies of your interest, like Microsoft, Oracle, SailPoint, One Identity, ForgeRock, Google, AWS, etc.
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Master degree in Information Technologies (Security is an advantage)
• Professional English and Slovak/Czech communication
• At least 2 years of working experience in IT and/or Security on roles such us PM, SME, Developer, Analyst, Specialist, Consultant, and/or Architect
• At least 1 year experience within PKI field
• Knowledge of security concepts, technologies, and trends with focus on IAM
WHAT WE OFFER
From 2 600 EUR/month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 600 €. Base salary is likely to be higher depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.