Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
Accenture values work-life balance and recognizes the need for flexibility. We offer a wide range market-relevant training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career growth. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in top-leading technologies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges, and risks.
- Developing technology solution in cooperation with various technology teams using existing industry standards and best practices.
- Creating design and support documentation for the delivered services with adherence to client’s processes and procedures.
- Resolve incidents, problems affecting the operations/availability of high-profile production Windows systems.
- Install, configure and maintain servers running Microsoft Windows Server OS (including server’s roles, features and services like Active Directory).
- Operate and support of the Microsoft Terminal and Print server landscapes
- Perform an assessment of server environments and recommend changes to improve system performance and overall stability.
- Perform migrations / installations / upgrades of Windows operating systems and installed applications.
- Focus on automation to ensure consistency and integrity of the Windows environment
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 1-3 years of infrastructure experience working with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience in administration of Citrix, MS Terminal and Print Servers on production environments
- Good knowledge of print server technologies (e.g., SecurePrint)
- Good understanding of Active Directory, User Management, DNS, and Group Policy
- Good hands-on PowerShell scripting
- Understand baseline security requirements and platform hardening principles.
- Have good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications. German language is a plus.
- Have good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER
Salary from 1 600 EUR/month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 600 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 100%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.