Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer.
Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
You will be responsible for implementing AWS technologies, their configuration and utilization, and the optimization of the full data pipeline infrastructure to support the actual content, volume, and periodicity of data to support the intended kinds of queries and analysis to match expected responsiveness. Last but not least, you will ensure that data pipelines are scalable, repeatable, and secure, and can serve multiple users within the organization; setup and configure AWS DevOps for continuous integration and deployment of artifacts.
Experience in developing code in at least one high-level programming language and building automated infrastructures
- Experience with both cloud platform administration and development
- Experience with design of cloud native solutions and migration to cloud
- Deep knowledge and experience with technologies and platforms like: AWS, Bash, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker and other standard Cloud & Container technologies and tools
- Hands-on AWS experience with key services like EC2, VPC, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, CloudFormation and other AWS Services
- Strong Experience with Cloud concepts: Serverless, Infrastructure As Code (IaaC), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Experience with databases (Relational, NoSQL and other)
- Working within an agile environment, including the use of Scrum and Kanban
- Conversational level of English language
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.