Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
Your talent – new challenge – new skill. Apply now!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their requirements and documents results properly
• Provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing Microsoft SharePoint, K2 & JBoss Fuse.
• Develop or maintain interfaces SharePoint, K2, JBoss Fuse.
• Perform monitoring, support and debugging in test and production environment
• Identify and resolve problems
• Develop or maintain components of the technical solution collaborating with Architects
• Work with the customer to understand requirements and make the appropriate recommendations
• Develop and maintain effective customer and user relationships
• Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
• Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Knowledge in problem & incident management and fundamental technical system trouble shooting abilities
• Experience in monitoring and operating a SharePoint interfaced platform
• SharePoint 2013 experience up
• Experience with workflow tools such as K2 or Nintex Workflow
• Experience with Fuse/JBoss technologies
• Motivated personality and ability to work in self-organised teams
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 500 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• SharePoint certified
• K2 Blackpearl trained (https://help.nintex.com/en-US/k2Training/bp1/default.htm)
• RedHat JBoss Fuse certified
• Accenture Java certified
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
If you would have any additional question regarding this position, do not hesitate (feel free) to contact me at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.