Infrastructure Network Engineer
Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
Accenture values work-life balance and recognizes the need for flexibility. We offer a wide range market-relevant training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career growth. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in top-leading technologies.
Responsible for architecture and engineering tasks along with the projects related to design, build and deployment in client environment
Managing vendor and/or product provisioning, procurement, and delivery
Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges, and risks.
Developing technology solutions in cooperation with various technology teams using existing industry standards and best practices.
Creating design and support documentation for the delivered services with adherence to client’s processes and procedures.
Perform daily duties as per client’s project requirements such as infrastructure deployment and configuration.
Perform throughout infrastructure testing, produce testing documentation and completion reports.
Have 3-5 years of experience in the enterprise-level networking with extensive knowledge in routing, switching, TCP/IP protocols & load-balancing. Experience with SDN/SDWAN technologies is a plus.
Very good product knowledge of the leading manufacturers like Cisco, Juniper, F5, etc.
Familiar with scripting, automation and Linux environments. Knowledge of Ansible is a plus.
Have good experience creating design documents (HLD, LLD) diagrams (Visio) and presentations (pptx)
Flexibility for international business trips to attend client meetings or workshops or perform remote site installation and configuration.
Have good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications. German language is a plus.
Have a good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure.
from 1800-3000 EUR/month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 800 €. Base salary is likely to be higher depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 100%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
• 24/7 Telehealth support
• Bereavement Leave (up to 4 weeks)