Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
Accenture values work-life balance and recognizes the need for flexibility. We offer a wide range market-relevant training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career growth. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in top-leading technologies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges, and risks.
- Developing technology solution in cooperation with various technology teams using existing industry standards and best practices.
- Creating design and support documentation for the delivered services with adherence to client’s processes and procedures.
- Resolve incidents, problems affecting the operations/availability of high-profile production IBM WebSphere platforms.
- Lifecycle and configuration support on WebSphere MQ, WAS, BPM, DataPower, DataStage dev, test and production platforms
- Promote middleware developer changes to the test and production environments
- Support quarterly infrastructure and application patching. This involves bringing some of our middleware applications back online and validating that all systems are up and running
- Troubleshoot and resolve middleware break\fix incidents in a timely manner
- Replacing expiring certificates
- Assist with automating manual tasks and enabling self-service capabilities
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 3-5 years of infrastructure experience working with IBM WebSphere. Certification will be an asset.
- Good knowledge of Linux and UNIX operating systems, services management, network and storage subsystems. Knowledge of clustering services is a plus.
- Practical experience with SSL Certificate management and PKI in general.
- Experience with DevOps and IaaC toolkit (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Git, GitLab, etc.)
- Understand baseline security requirements and platform hardening principles.
- Have good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications. German language is a plus.
- Have good experience creating design documents (HLD, LLD) diagrams (Visio) and presentations (PPT)
- Have good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER
Salary from 2 050 EUR/month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 050 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.