Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
Accenture values work-life balance and recognizes the need for flexibility. We offer a wide range of market-relevant training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career growth. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in top-leading technologies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges, and risks.
- Developing technology solutions in cooperation with various technology teams using existing industry standards and best practices.
- Creating support documentation for the delivered services with adherence to client’s processes and procedures.
- Perform administration of services on Windows Server and System Center environment. Installing / upgrading Windows systems and servers.
- Perform ongoing maintenance. Assist in elimination of faults within the framework of the ITIL processes at the second-level.
- Provision of Windows server systems according to project or order specifications and the technical quality features / requirements.
- Serve as liaison between customers and support staff to assure accurate problem interpretation. Maintain communication with customers during the problem resolution process.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Have 1-3 years of experience in operations of Windows servers in Enterprise environments.
- Good Knowledge of Windows Server Migration (File/AD/DFS/DHCP)
- Good knowledge of Installation and operations of Windows Servers
- Knowledge of Azure AD (Active Directory), Office 365, MS System Center and Configuration Manager.
- Understanding of Cloud environments (Azure, AWS).
- Good coordination skills, ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment.
- Flexibility for international travelling.
- Have good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications. German is a plus.
- Have a good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER
Salary from 1 600 EUR/month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 600 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 100%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.