If you are an experienced SAP Consultant with solid expertise in SAP MM/LE & SAP SCM and you are looking for a new challenge, there’s no better time to join our SAP community in Accenture Slovakia.
Our SAP experts deliver tailored journeys to the new SAP cloud solutions and technologies—from digital roadmaps and business cases through to functional and industry transformations.
Moreover you’ll have an unique opportunity to use design thinking, agile development and the latest tech and platforms—including cloud, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Business Technology Platform, IoT, artificial intelligence, big data and mobile—to build next-generation solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an experienced SAP Consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout and support projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
• Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP MM/LE & SAP SCM modules based on user requirements analysis
• Propose, develop or configure, document and test business solutions in SAP application module according to the functional and technical requirements
• Close communication with development team
• Close communication with client and building relationship with client
• Providing functional expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP processes to the client
• Providing innovations on existing client’s business processes from functional and technical perspective
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Extensive work experience in SAP MM/LE & SAP SCM
• Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP modules
• Advanced architectural knowledge of SAP
• ABAP skills (debugging)
• Experience in eWM or SAP S4/HANA is an advantage
• Pharmaceutical industry knowledge is a big advantage
• Experience with Client facing role, focus on Client satisfaction
• Problem solving skills, pro-active, creativity and can-do attitude
• Advanced English
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2800€ to 4000€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.