If you are a data scientist with experience dealing with large amount of data and putting AI applications in production, we invite you to join the fast-growing Accenture Data Science & Machine Learning Engineering practice in Europe location to work as part of a worldwide team of experts.
We´re looking for experienced candidates who seeks for new challenge, and will help us to grow our team.
Your talent – new challenge – new skill. Apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Creating new AI models
• Developing data preprocessing pipeline for AI model
• Creation of AI models always include research on how to solve the use case the best way and specifying the approach and work for labeling team.
• Data gathering and data wrangling on large amount of data spread across multiple sources.
• Performing data analysis, formalizing hypothesis and assumptions around data and models expected behavior
• Designing and Implementing machine learning and statistical models; performing validation, testing and hyperparameter tuning
• Developing algorithms and techniques to increase the model accuracy
• Apply various techniques to reach the expected level of interpretability and explainability of machine learning models
• Using technologies as
PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow, SciKit, MLlib,
Azure ML, AWS SageMaker, GCP
Hadoop, Beam, Databricks
WHAT WE EXPECT
3+ years of relevant experience in a data science position, involving data engineering, analysis and statistical modeling
Experience using one or more scripting or programming languages like Python, C#, or similar.
Proficient with machine learning and deep learning frameworks like Pytorch, Tensorflow or Jax
Familiar with data visualization tools like PowerBI, Plotly or similar
Familiar with machine learning and deep learning models like linear and logistic regression, decision trees, clustering models, neural networks, transformer models.
Experience with processing/modeling big data
Proficient with calculus, statistics and probabilities
Experience on data science cloud technologies like Azure ML/AWS SageMaker or similar.
Familiar with MLOps approach and methodology
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 600 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.