Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer.
Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Your talent – new challenge – new skill. Apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data
• Assist the digital product teams in providing an understanding of the various data elements and table structures
• Analyzes database and business system requirements in order to perform Data model Designs at conceptual, logical, and physical levels across multiple domains.
• Provide data warehousing / dimensional modeling and OLTP modeling expertise
• Develop the new Database and Build the Tables based on business requirements & test the data
• Support other application teams during integration and performance testing through database optimization and tuning, table partitioning, indexing, and query execution optimization
• Oversee the ingestion or migration of data from legacy systems to new databases
• Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems
WHAT WE EXPECT
Hands-on experience in Data Modelling, DBA or similar roles required
Solid Understanding of operational data store, data warehousing, data lake, OLAP, and OLTP best practices with relational and dimensional data design techniques
Strong Hands-on SQL, the creation of Business tables/views and Join indexes, stored procedures, Data Analysis, and Debugging data issues
Demonstrated understanding and experience with Big data tools like Kafka, Spark and Hadoop; NoSQL and SQL databases as well as AWS cloud services including EMR and EC2; stream-processing systems like Spark-Streaming
Experience with Graph Database such as Neo4j or Neptune
Solid development experience with R, Python
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2500 € to 4000 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.