Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development.
We are developing an event-driven, decoupled application based on microservice architecture. Microservices are written in Node.js (Typescript) with Express.js. On front-end we choose a micro-frontend approach. Each microservice has connected micro-frontend written in React using also Material-UI to build unified visual identity. When you will join our team, you can participate on scrum ceremonies, cooperate on code reviews, and offer your ideas and coding experiences to develop applications that are helping to with poverty, climate change and development of most distant areas of the world.
Your talent – new challenge – new skill. Apply now!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Building applications in real-time
• Developing API contract-first micro-services-based SaaS platforms
• Building high availability/resilient applications
• Testing/deployment in continuous integration and continuous development environment
• Obsession of automation, creating self-healing, highly resilient software applications
• Writing high-quality code for production and master the art of code quality
• Work collaboratively and efficiently across functional teams
• Design, extend, and implement APIs
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and programming principles, system architecture
• Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
• Good understanding of source control (Git), pull requests, and code review processes
• English language
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 600 € to 2 800 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
If you would have any additional question regarding this position, do not hesitate (feel free) to contact me at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Experienced Mobile Apps Developer (permanent home office possible)
Posted 11 days ago
Microsoft Identity and Access Management Architect (Permanent home office possible)
Posted 11 days ago
Experienced Data Engineer (permanent home office possible)
Posted 11 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.