Our company is searching for an experienced Oracle Database Administrator, who will be responsible for performance, integrity and security of a database. Your main goal will be ensure that databases run efficiently. To succeed in this role, you should have proven experience and deep knowledge of database administration, willingness to travel is necessary
WHAT WILL YOU DO
L2/L3 PRD support: perform troubleshooting and resolve database issues;
set up and manage internal and external database jobs;
manage and administrate Database storage requirements;
execute export and import data; support the archiving of data;
monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide best possible performance
developing, managing and testing backup and recovery plans;
writing database documentation
working closely with IT project managers, database programmers and web developers;
communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
WHAT WE EXPECT
Advanced English, spoken and written is must have
Willingness to travel is a must
5 + years of Oracle database administration experience on UNIX/Linux
Must be able to demonstrate strong UNIX/ Linux shell scripting and SQL scripting (PL/SQL preferable) expertise for standardization/automation of database tasks.
Strong understanding of advanced database concepts and infrastructures.
Experience with RAC.
Experience with configuring and using Data Guard (Data guard broker) and OEM Grid Control.
Experience with backup & recovery (RMAN)
Excellent communication, inter-personal, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
WHAT WE OFFER
2 600 - 3 400 /month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 600 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.