Do you want to work on interesting local and/or international projects? Do you want to learn new technologies and strategies, master your skills, and grow and boost your career? Here is the opportunity for you. Join the Accenture Security Consulting team and become well recognized!
We offer you an unique opportunity to define your role based on your strengths and ambitions. You can setup your role to be local (more local projects) or global (more global and international projects), and chose focus towards certain security concepts and technologies you like (e.g. Cybersecurity, Risk, Architecture, Infrastructure, Strategy, IAM, PKI, 2FA, Cryptography, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Network Security, Security Testing, Cloud, SecDevOps, Agile Security, etc.) – It is only up to you what you want to do! Apply and tell us.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Help clients to lead their transformation and implementation security projects.
• Define and deliver security solutions
• Lead security programs, project, and/or streams as security subject matter expert
• Lead creation of security deliverables, such as Security requirements, architecture, design, implementation, documentation, risk analysis and remediation plans, DRP, etc.
• Lead security teams in creation of these security deliverables
• Provide recommendation to client on security matters
• Prepare excellent presentations and communications for client at management and leadership level
• Master skills and knowledge in areas of your interest
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Master degree in Information Technologies (Security is an advantage)
• Professional English and Slovak/Czech communication
• At least 5 years’ of working experience in IT and/or Security on roles such us PM, SME, Developer, Analyst, Specialist, and/or Architect
• At least 2 year experience as an IT and/or Security Architect
• Great knowledge of security concepts, technologies, and trends
• Capability to demonstrate participation on at least one bigger international program or project
WHAT WE OFFER
From 2 600 EUR/month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 600 €. Base salary is likely to be higher depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.