Choose Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
Working as a business analyst or product owner in software development or system integration projects
Gather and analyze business requirements from clients
Do user acceptance testing and verification
Conduct system parameterization and configuration activities
You will be communicating with client counterparts on daily basis to understand business needs
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR:
Experience in consulting, business analysis or project management in IT field
Experience with custom build
Experience with describing process flows from user perspective
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to manage processes from end-to-end to ensure successful and timely delivery of requirements
Strong organization skills, with attention to detail
Strong interpersonal skills; effective written and oral communication abilities
Confident command of English
Experience with agile delivery is an advantage
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, try the latest technologies, and to be a part of an international team with a vast range of career opportunities.
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay ranges from 2 000 € gross/month depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency
• Flexible Benefit Plus System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards & financial performance bonuses
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of certified trainings and expert lectures (CCBA/IIBA)
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.