Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
As DevOps Engineer you will work with leading edge technologies and participate on interesting international projects for clients from various segments of market (Banking, Insurance, Utilities, Retail, etc.)
• Engineer solutions on major cloud platforms
• Implement scalable and serverless infrastructure using latest available technologies
• Work with state-of-the-art technologies and from every aspect of the DevOps Ecosystem from development through deployment to operations and monitoring
• Implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manual)
• Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
• Cooperate with Client teams, and International DevOps Teams
- Experience either in developing code in at least one high-level programming language or in building automated infrastructures
- Familiar with both cloud platform administration and development
- Solid knowledge of key DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery, Infrastructure As Code and Cloud concept (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, FaaS)
- Hands-on experience working on one of the major cloud platforms (AWS or Azure or GCP) using key services like VMs, APIs, DevOps tools and/or other Cloud Services
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following technologies and platforms: OpenShift, Azure DevOps, AWS OpsWorks, Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, AWS CodeDeploy, PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, SonarQube etc.
- Working within an agile environment, including the use of Scrum and Kanban
- Conversational level of English language
• German language bonus up to 200€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
• gyms, studios and swimming pools
• 3 Extra Days off
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.