WHAT WILL YOU DO
Plans, delivers and executes projects and programs in the Payroll area in the Danubia region.
Ensuring appropriate resources are mobilized and programs/projects/portfolios meet operational, compliance and governance commitments
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Support and drive Global and or Local initiatives and ensure the feasibility of the proposed solutions and delivery of the solution by leveraging Accenture’s full capabilities
- Transform Payroll Area by helping Corporate teams and Payroll service provider; lead change in the New and deliver significant benefits and outcomes. Shape change that is insight-driven, agile, innovation-powered, digitally-enabled and employee-centered.
- Improve relationships between Corporate Teams which services/activities impact the Payroll area (i.e. HR, Finance) working with Teams leadership to define a common strategy
- Support and Influence Operations. In particular, focus on the following areas:
1. Establish RELATIONSHIPS with key players: Global Payroll Lead and Payroll advisors, Local Payroll Leads in ICEG, Operations Leads and Payroll Services provider.
2. Support OPERATIONS
- Ensure Global Compliance and Governance are applied:
1. Internal Audits - support all internal and external audit requests (technology and process audits)
2. Security - support application security assessments (ASA). Understand latest findings, action plan to address them and upcoming ones
3. Support Stay current requirements (legal, technical)
- Mobilize appropriate resources
- Plan, deliver and execute projects and programs
- Ensure execution of delivery work
- Address issues across Payroll Service Provider and Corporate teams create the operational approach and implements continuous improvement
- Implement standard SLA commitments and other operational metrics to monitor Payroll Service Provider
WHAT WE EXPECT
Business Operations Management
Process Modelling-Process Design
Global Compliance and programs
Business Process Design
Program and Project management
Payroll Process design
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay ranges from 3 650€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.