Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
Your talent – new challenge – new skill. Apply now!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• You will be part of design thinking sessioons to gather ideas for client product development
• Illustrating design ideas using wireframes, process flows and sitemaps
• Designing graphic user interface elements
• Following existing UI Libraries
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• User testing
• Cooperate with Client teams, and DevOps Teams
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer ( min. 3 years )
• Commercial experience with UI and graphics design for web and mobile apps
• Advanced UX and conceptual design skills
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma; Adobe XD or InVision; Sketch)
• Real-life experience in of Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe creative cloud
• Ability to work with a team and contribute to discussions with stakeholders
• Working within an agile environment, including the use of Scrum and Kanban
• Conversational level of English language
• Preparation user testing to validate your design
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 600 € to 2 800 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Technology Java Architect (Permanent Home office possible)
Experienced AI/NLP Developer (Permanent Home Office Possible)
Posted 24 days ago
Experienced Azure Data Engineer Bratislava (Permanent home office possible)
Posted 24 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.