Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
Your talent – new challenge – new skill. Apply now!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
As senior/architect you will be helping our national and international projects realize their digital strategies by architecting and developing next-gen web, mobile-enabled responsive front-end and web applications.
• Participating on or leading end-to-end solution architecture and design
• Working with business analysts and developers to design detailed solution patterns
• Support and guide development teams in implementing solutions and educate and advise any technical resource on the projects
• Designing, coding and testing software modules/ applications that meet design specifications;
• Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface);
• Participating in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements;
• Integrating technical and application components
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
• Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and principles
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud-based application architectures
• Experience with Frontend development ( React or AngularJS )
• Strong knowledge of software development patterns and integration patterns
• Experience with designing solutions for cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
• Comprehensive understanding of enterprise application integration (EAI), including SOA, API, open data patterns and middleware technologies.
• Comprehensive understanding of data architectures and DBMS technologies.
• Good understanding of UX principles and best practices;
• Experience with performance tuning and optimization
• Experience with various delivery models such as Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps
• A technical mindset and great attention to detail
• Leadership experience
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 900 € to 4 000 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.