Are you absolvent and/or you want just change your profession? Do you want to work on interesting local and/or international Security projects? Do you want to learn new technologies and strategies, master your skills, and grow and boost your career? Here is the opportunity for you. Join the Accenture Security Consulting team and become well recognized!
We offer you an unique opportunity to define your role based on your strengths and ambitions. You can setup your role to be local (more local projects) or global (more global and international projects), and chose focus towards certain security concepts and technologies you like (e.g. Cybersecurity, Risk, Architecture, Infrastructure, Strategy, IAM, PKI, 2FA, Cryptography, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Network Security, Security Testing, Cloud, SecDevOps, Agile Security, etc.) – It is only up to you what you want to do! Apply and tell us.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Participate on interesting local and/or international projects
• Participate on creation of security deliverables (like security strategies, risk analysis, audit reports, threat and vulnerability analysis, standards, policies, design, etc.) and solitons (IAM, PKI, SIEM, Cloud security, secure integrations, endpoint security, operating security, and/or many others) based on what you prefer
• Master skills and knowledge in areas of your interest
• Become certified security professional in the fields of your interest
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Master degree in Information Technologies (Security is an advantage)
• English and Slovak/Czech communication
• At least 1 year experience in IT and/or Security
• Basic knowledge of security concepts, technologies, and trends
• Strong willingness to grow in Security
WHAT WE OFFER
from 1 500 € gross/ month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 500 €. Base salary is likely to be higher depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate in projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge training (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios, and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor’s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.