WHAT WILL YOU DO
Execute key HR processes within Field HR, employee relations topics, leave of absence, integration of new colleagues, exit management, legislation compliance. Coordinate, deliver, prioritize and manage escalation of all activities in assigned business area/s.
Ownership of Leave and Integration Management in assigned business entities
Manage Employee Relations by addressing queries or concerns and as necessary coach, coordinate.
WHAT WE EXPECT
1+ years of relevant work experience in HR, employee relationships, client oriented type of work
Understanding of data privacy and confidentiality
Good Knowledge of Slovak employment law
Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Good organizational and communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
1 350 EUR/ month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 350€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• 3 Extra Days off
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.