If you are Java backend developer, looking to work on Blockchain solution deliveries, we invite you to join our project team, located in Bratislava (Slovakia). We develop successful and highly rewarded solutions oriented in Digital Identity and Digital Tokens fields. Our agile team includes more than 20 senior developers and architects. We are very active in open source and technology standards communities in practice.
Java development –Framework Spring Boot
Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Docker
Architectural Blueprints, UML and Application Design
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Designing, coding and testing software modules/ applications that meet design specifications
• Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface)
• Participating in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements;
• Integrating technical and application components
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
• Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and principles
WHAT WE EXPECT
Java Frameworks – Spring Boot, Rest APIs
Nice to have: Experience with Blockchain, active development
Nice to have: Real life experience with Continuous Delivery principles and related tools (Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Docker)
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1800€ - 2700€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card
• 3 Extra Days off
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud Data Architect (permanent home office possible)
Posted 4 days ago
Experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Developer Senior (permanent home office possible)
Posted 6 days ago
Experienced Fullstack Developer with .NET expertise (permanent home office possible)
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.