Are you thinking about transition to Cloud and/or DevOps?
Are you a Senior System Administrator/Engineer who would like to shift to the new? Are you thinking about transition to Cloud and/or DevOps?
As a Senior System Administrator/Engineer you will work with leading edge Cloud technologies and participate on interesting international projects for clients from various segments of market (Software Platforms, Finance, Telecommunications, Energy, etc.).
You will work with technologies and platforms like:
- Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Azure DevOps, Jenkins
- Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker
- Bash, PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform
- Engineer solutions on major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies from every aspect of the Cloud ecosystem from development through deployment to operations and monitoring
- Implement strategies for collaboration, code, infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback
- Implement scalable and serverless components using latest available technologies
- Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
- Work within an agile team using methods like Scrum, Kanban and others
Strong experience in developing code in at least one high-level programming language (Java, C#, C++, Python and/or other)
- Working on one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP) using key services like VMs, APIs, DevOps tools and/or other Cloud Services is something you are interested in
- Enthusiasm to learn DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery, Infrastructure As Code and Cloud concept (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, FaaS)
- Interested in and keen to learn technologies and platforms like: OpenShift, Azure DevOps, AWS OpsWorks, Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, AWS CodeDeploy, PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, SonarQube and other standard Cloud & DevOps technologies and tools
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
• gyms, studios and swimming pools
• 3 Extra Days off
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Computer Vision Specialist [Online/phone recruitment]
XR Engineer - 3D Artist [online/phone recruitment]
.NET Fullstack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.