Delivery Excellence Team is responsible for implementing Accenture methodology, security, and quality assurance processes across Accenture Danubia projects. The team also supports Leadership with different kinds of reports covering wide scale of KPIs.
The position we are offering is strongly focused on reporting, analytical thinking, effective communication and both single and multi-tasking. If you are keen on Excel, data and creation of valuable outputs from them, you are at the right place! You get a chance to work in young, enthusiastic and creative team where you can gain complex overview of how Accenture projects work. Besides the professionality and reliability, reporting can be also fun! Do you agree? Then we are waiting for your CV!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Deliver regular and ad-hoc reports to management
Drive process reporting improvements
Manage project records in Accenture internal tools
Advise projects about project management processes
Coordinate/participate on internal & external audits
Control fulfillment of KPI targets and continuously clarify possible variances
Analyze and interpret data to support business decisions
Communicate with colleagues across 3 locations (Slovakia, Hungary, Romania)
WHAT WE EXPECT?
Proactive with can-do-attitude, dynamic
Focus on details, precise delivery, logical reasoning
Solid planning and organizing, ability to see the big picture
Interest in project and process management in IT
Willingness to learn new skills
Team player with ability to work also independently
Bachelor or Master Degree
Fluent English (both written and verbal)
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
WHAT WE OFFER?
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 200 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.