You will have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a Cloud first, Digital by Default approach. Be part of the team developing the next wave of innovative applications using the latest technology stack.
Provide excellent results to our clients with strong focus on Cloud development, Agile development & DevOps practices and adopting new progressive architectures.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Integrate SharePoint with existing enterprise systems like ERP, CRM, Intranet, etc.
• Migrate legacy applications into the SharePoint solution or migrate existing SharePoint to the newest version
• Evaluate requirements, design and develop software tools and document changes
• Close cooperation with client teams and follow up business requirements
WHAT WE EXPECT
• 4+ years of recent experience with Microsoft SharePoint (configuration & customization)
• Basic technical background including C#/ TypeScript, .Net, Visual Studio
• Real life experience with SharePoint tools (SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Manager, etc)
• Real life experience with Application Lifecycle Management including continuous integration using Azure DevOps (TFS)
• Real life experience with SharePoint scripting (Powershell)
• Advanced English
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience in ReactJS / Angular / Knockout
• Experience in PnP PowerShell
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 600 € to 4 000 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Experienced Frontend Developer (permanent home office possible)
Posted 2 days ago
Experienced DevOps Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Experienced Frontend Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.