WHAT YOU WILL DO
Help clients optimize processes and implement systems to manage access to IT resources in companies.
Collaborate closely with the client in order to analyze business requirements for security solutions.
Have an active role in all aspects of the project - from first meeting with clients and identifying the Security issues to final recommendations and implementation of the Security change.
Communicate across teams regarding possible technical implementation.
Create and cooperate on new offers and new opportunities.
WHAT WE EXPECT
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies (ideally with focus on Information/Cyber Security)
Excellent Business English and Slovak/Czech communication skills are required
designing business processes and project work related to Security
participating in security consulting projects or delivery of relevant activities
the area of Security Strategy, Risk and Compliance or Security Governance
Strong knowledge of modern security technology trends and how they can be applied to companies to address real security challenges.
Knowledge of cyber security, informational security or identity management subject (including identity lifecycle, identity management processes) is an advantage.
Experience in consulting environment or at high tech companies providing services for external clients is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 600 €. Base salary is likely to be higher depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor’s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.