We are looking for highly motivated individuals to work in this expanding environment. The successful candidate will form part of a core team accountable for the successful customization, rollout and maintenance of the Client ServiceNow platform. Delivering and establishing projects related implementation and innovation for multiple clients, ensuring high quality standards and following best practices.
Accenture is expert in Intelligent Cloud & Infrastructure (IC&I) Services, collaborating seamlessly across our Global Advanced Technology Centers. IC&I Advanced Technology Center in Kosice is delivering the complete Lifecycle of Analysis, Design, Build and Run for IC&I Services and Service Management excellence. We engage and position ourselves for growth in emerging Technologies, Cloud, intelligent Automation and Artificial Intelligence. Accenture is ServiceNow’s largest professional services partner with over 5.500+ resources, and over 5000+ ServiceNow certifications and accreditations.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Slovakia will be conducted online during the current coronavirus outbreak.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Contribute to ServiceNow Solution implementation, according to your role in a project, which could include such activities as: system configuration, development of custom features on client and server side, technical consulting, technical specifications preparation, testing support, rollout support and others.
• Follow implementation standards and technical best practices.
• Provide expertise on technical questions, related to ServiceNow platform.
• Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design and deliverables.
WHAT WE EXPECT
This is what you already have:
• Preferably university or equivalent degree in an IT-related field.
• Proven track of records in client/server and Web applications implementation projects.
• Working experience in agile software development environment (Scrum, Kanban).
• Self-motivation and ability to work in self-organized teams.
• Strong communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
• Working proficiency in English.
This is what would be advantage for you:
• Previous ServiceNow experience in System Administrator or Application Developer roles. ServiceNow Certified Administrator and/or Application Developer certificate(s) is big advantage.
• Understanding of technical and functional design best practices, related to ServiceNow.
• Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP,etc.).
• Knowledge of AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery.
• System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP.
• Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle).
• Knowledge of IT Service Management and Operations. ITIL Service Delivery processes and ITIL Certifications is big advantage.
• Experience in Web Applications development.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills including an ability to convey technical information using non-technical language.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members.
• Active knowledge of German language is an advantage for you.
WHAT WE OFFER
2 600- 3 400 EUR/month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay ranges from 2 600 € to 3 400 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 100%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.