Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Are you a fresh graduate or shortly after school with technical background or interested in technologies?
Do you want to travel to various destinations and help advising big, renowned companies what they can do better in order to achieve higher performance?
• You will be a part of a team who can embrace the challenge of working in the fast-paced industries, having the confidence to work on-site with clients and the ability to complement our Innovation team to deliver first class technical solutions
• You will be analyzing clients requirement and designing technical solutions for them
• You will be communicating with clients on daily basis to understand their needs
• You will collaborate closely with development teams to design and provide technical solutions for our clients
WHAT WE EXPECT
• University education
• Technical background or interest (e.g. programming languages, databases, …)
• Drive to learn and develop in the field of management and Information Technology
• Very good level of English (both spoken and written)
• German language level B2
• Willingness to work on-site client , travelling to other countries when required
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 400€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language course)
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.