WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a cloud infrastructure consultant you work, as a team member, towards the best solution for our customers. On a typical project you will work together with a solution architect, technical team lead and (junior) infrastructure consultants, whilst you are coached by more experienced colleagues.
You will be working on the public cloud migration projects for corporate clients with complex IT infrastructure environment. It will bring you opportunity to have an hands-on experience on enterprise level environment & device and to learn new progressive technologies. As a team you work closely with the customer’s key users. If you desire, you can position yourself more closely to the customer. The clients are both, local and international ones, therefore there is an opportunity to travel.
WHAT WE EXPECT
Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in IT related area or minimum of 1 year relevant experience in IT area
Basic understanding of IT infrastructure concepts (computing, cloud, networking)
Experience with cloud environment (MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) is a benefit
Business proficiency English knowledge written and spoken (B2), additional foreign language is a benefit
"Out-of-the-box thinking", Analytical, Logical mindset & skills
Mobility, willingness to learn and enjoy working in an international project team
WHAT WE OFFER
from 1 600 EUR/month
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Posted 1 day ago
Junior SQL Developer - Salesforce project
Posted 4 days ago
DevOps Engineer (permanent home office possible)
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.