Accenture Advanced Technology Center is looking for Experienced Azure Data Engineers who are ready for a challenging IT career and focus on Azure Data Platform Modernization and application development with BI implementation for business.
You have the opportunity to grow as Azure Data Engineer under Accenture’s wing and help our clients develop applications with a cloud-first, data-focused mindset, generate the next wave of innovative solutions for the most decisive players of different industries.
You will be part of our state-of-the-art Accenture Data Hub which we are building up. The members of this group of excellence have the opportunity to get trained and certified in the area of Azure Data, where we provide the materials, the bootcamp and we sponsor you to take exams and get certified.
You will have the opportunity to mentor junior and fresh graduate colleagues and help them with defining career path, and providing technical mentorship, and even held a training for them.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Experienced Data Engineer, you are helping our projects with realizing their digital strategies.
Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify and meet data requirements
Designing, implementing and testing data solutions using Azure Data services
Provisioning data storage solutions, ingesting streaming and batch data, transforming data and implementing security requirements and data retention policies.
Supporting Data Architects with technical questions and decisions
Being a Subject Matter Expert for specific areas and support others in these areas
Building BI solutions using existing cloud provided services
Take active part in distributing your knowledge for juniors
Help fresh graduate and junior colleagues with their learning and career path
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Strong knowledge of any SQL (Postgres, MSSQL, PL SQL etc.) and at least one programming language. Preferred languages are Python, PySpark and C#
Have good understanding on core data concepts
- Hands-on experience at least in one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica, Talend, Glue, Azure Data factory) is an advantage
- Nice to have: Hands-on experience with the following Azure services: Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks and Azure Blob storage
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 900 € to 4 000 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.