Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for enthusiasts ready for an exciting IT career.
Do you want to became the Automation Test Developer? Or do you know coding?
Seeking new Opportunities
Wishing to try new Technologies
Wanting to make Big Impact
by participating with practical programming on new solutions for software automation.
You will bring innovation, intelligence and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Develop new automation frameworks
Customize solutions to match business needs
Implement solution for customers
Develop new automation suits
Learn new technologies
WHAT WE EXPECT
Skilled in at least one of object-oriented programming languages (Java, Python, C#, etc.) or basic database knowledge and SQL programming (Oracle PL/SQL)
Passion and Enthusiasm to learn the Next-Gen Automated continuous testing
Possible experience with at least one of open source automation framework is a big advantage (e.g. Selenium, Sikuli,…)
Advanced level of written and spoken English (B2)
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 300 € to depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 200€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Junior System Administrator with German
Posted 3 days ago
Data Visualization Analyst
Posted 3 days ago
Experienced Data Scientist (permanent home office possible)
Posted 14 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.