The Project Management Officer (PMO) is a professional able to support projects and programs independently, acts as a right hand of project manager / delivery manager. The activities of the PMO are centralized around resource and work planning & control, budget management, change management and product quality control.
PM Officers do help the project manager to administer and operate within different project management areas and sometime they manage PMO junior people to deliver scheduled and on demand PMO services in time, scope and budget agreed with client.
This path could possibly lead you to Project Manager or PMO Lead role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Daily support of Project Manager or Delivery Lead
• Responsible for set of reports – internal and external
• Supporting pre-sales activities and opportunities – collecting inputs, preparation of materials, calculation of costs
• MS Project workplan management support; keeping track of plans, budget, quality standards, deliverables and dependencies
• Help with implementation of Accenture standard project management methodology
• Responsible for Project metrics reporting and/or project finance management (invoices, planning)
• Facilitation of internal and external meetings
• Organizing/supporting project resource management and demand management
• Working as a coordinator between different teams on project or program
• Driving project improvements and tracking progress on them
• Potentially leading co-workers or a small team of junior project support specialists (program control services members)
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Strong, professional communication skills, able to approach senior managers using appropriate level of detail, terminology, and style
• Strong planning and organizing, ability to see the big picture
• Focus on detail, flawless delivery, logical reasoning
• Proactive with can-do-attitude
• A strong team player, proven team leadership potential
• Willing to step out of own comfort zone
• Fast learner with ability to adapt to change quickly
• Master or Bachelor Degree
• 5+ years of experience in the area of project management support
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of financial processes (e.g. invoicing, budgeting, forecasting, contract review) and reporting
• Knowledge of Power BI, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint is an advantage
• Experience in Resource management, Risk & Issue management support, Metrics reporting is nice to have
• Fluent in English, German is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1400 EUR gross depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.