If you are an experienced SAP Consultant and you are looking for new challenge in your career we invite you to join our team in Accenture (Bratislava or Kosice office). Our SAP Consultants are focused on various modules in SAP, such as MM, SD, FI, CO, PP, PM, QM, BW/BI, BO and many more. You can cooperate on the projects for our clients from German speaking countries.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an experienced SAP Consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
• Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP specific module based on user requirements analysis
• Propose, develop or configure, document and test business solutions in SAP application module according to the functional and technical requirements
• Close communication with development team
• Close communication with client and building relationship with client
• Providing functional expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP processes to the client
• Providing innovations on existing client’s business processes from functional and technical perspective
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Extensive work experience in any of MM, SD, FI, CO, PP, PM, QM, BW/BI, BO module
• Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of mentioned modules
• Advanced architectural knowledge of SAP
• ABAP skills (debugging)
• Experience with Client facing role, focus on Client satisfaction
• Advanced English; advanced German is an advantage
• Willing to travel and stay on-site
• Problem solving skills, pro-active, creativity and can-do attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 600 € to 4 000 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Experienced ServiceNow Consultant / Developer (permanent home office possible)
Posted 3 days ago
Experienced Frontend Developer (permanent home office possible)
Posted 8 days ago
Experienced DevOps Engineer
Posted 8 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.