Client Innovation Studio at Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts and innovators ready for a challenging IT career with focus on technology incubation, application development, systems administration work, and application maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
As Junior Software developer you will work with leading edge technologies e.g.: artificial intelligence, augmented/virtual reality and many more within our Liquid Innovation Team under Client Innovation Studio and participate on interesting prototypes, proof of concepts and projects focused on addressing the newest business challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Actively participate in On-the-job training leading by senior software developers to understand requirements and create together the technical designs for software projects
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies and from every aspect from development through deployment to operations and monitoring
- Writing high quality code to meet the requirements
- Support and Maintenance of existing applications (analyzing and participating in resolution of faults in existing functionality)
- Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and principles
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Interested in and keen to learn technologies and platforms like: Virtual/Augmented Reality (Unity, ARCore, ARKit), Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google), IoT (Raspberry pi, Arduino), AI (Computer Vision, NLP, Neural Networks), iOS, Swift, Java, .Net, Android, Angular, React, Kafka, Docker, Python
- Possessing at least basic knowledge of SQL and are familiar with database concepts
- Familiar with Software testing
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Can proactively share your ideas with our team members
- Can communicate in English with ease, both verbally and in writing
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal hourly minimum gross base pay starting from 5.70€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Lunch card
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Leading-edge trainings (including German language course)
• Regular performance achievement process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
• Teambuilding activities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA MN - Minneapolis
Mortgage Software Integration Associate Manager - Services
USA PA - Harrisburg
Federal - Performance Tester
Federal - Database Administrator
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.