Accenture Advanced Technology Center is looking for fresh graduates in technology area who are ready for a challenging IT career and focus on Azure Data Platform Modernization and application development with BI implementation for business.
You have the opportunity to grow as Azure Data Engineer under Accenture’s wing and help our clients develop applications with a cloud-first, data-focused mindset, generate the next wave of innovative solutions for the most decisive players of different industries.
You will be part of our state-of-the-art Accenture Data Hub which we are building up. The members of this group of excellence have the opportunity to get trained and certified in the area of Azure Data, where we provide the materials, the bootcamp and we sponsor you to take exams and get certified.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a fresh graduate or student you are helping our projects with realizing their digital strategies.
- Take part in our internal bootcamp perform your steps in the direction of Azure Data Engineer
- Designing, implementing and testing Azure Data solutions that meet design specifications;
- Identifying, creating and preparing data required for modern business intelligence solutions
- Integrating the New Solutions with other existing components in the applications
- Building BI solutions using existing cloud provided services
- Deploying BI solutions into Azure Cloud environments
- Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and applying agile principles in day to day work
- Co-operate and communicate with client teams to follow up on business requirements
WHAT WE EXPECT
- BSc or MSc University degree in the field of IT
- Solid knowledge of SQL and at least one programming language. Preferred languages are Python, PySpark and C#
- Good understanding /theoretical knowledge of ETL approaches and data modelling
- Interest or experience with Big Data technologies in the environment of Azure (Spark, Data Bricks)
- Experience with Azure Cloud services is nice to have
- Open mindset, ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and learn new practices on cloud area
- Experience at least in one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica, Talend, Glue, Azure Data factory) is an nice to have
- Motivation and commitment to become Azure Data Engineer and willingness to learn and get certified
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 200€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
- Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Transparent bonus structure
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Loyalty presents
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Option to participate on projects abroad
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
- Teambuilding activities
- Regular performance management and evaluation process
- Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
- Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
- Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
- Sick leave compensation
- Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.