The Contractor exchange agent has responsibility for the end-to-end contractor life cycle (find, enable, manage, exit) in line with client requirements, liaising with line and senior managers and acting as the point of contact for all the stakeholders involved.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Maintain close relationship with project managers and agencies in order to understand requirements & provide on-boarding solutions
• Manage end to end process (make sure the parties involved are guided and follow the process, ensuring compliance, acting according to the internal policies and local employment laws; validate submitted requisition; create or validate Work Orders/Purchase Orders and its extensions; provide first level candidate screening; organize interviews, benchmarking and rate negotiations; exit or early terminations)
• Ensure all requests are actioned in timely manner, liaising with the Contractor Exchange Helpdesk, Legal, HR or Tax where appropriate, resolving problems and finding best solution and communicate in the agreed manner
• Ensure effective customer and supplier relationship serving as initial escalation point for issue resolution
• Team requirements associated with the day-to-day operation (participate on team calls/meetings; trainings; process document maintenance; providing ideas for continuous improvement)
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Fluent written and spoken in English and Italian
- Good organizational skills
- Computer literacy (eg. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Preferable experience in HR/Recruitment area
- Demonstrates ability to understand client requirements
- Flexible, team player
- Independent in problem solving
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay ranges from 1300 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.