If you are a data scientist, python developer with experience and skills in working with data and you want to extend your expertise in machine learning on Azure platform, we invite you to join the fast-growing Accenture Business Applications practice in Europe location to work as part of a worldwide team of experts.
Technologies you might work with:
- PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow, SciKit, MLlib
- Microsoft Azure (Azure Cognitive Services , Azure Machine Learning, Microsoft Bot Framework)
- ALM Azure DevOps tooling, Container technology tools (e.g.: Docker, Kubernetes)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Continuous development of our clients’ machine learning platform and products based on it (mainly Azure platform-based)
- Identifying, creating and preparing data required for machine learning algorithms
- Building text classifiers, recommendation engines, anomaly detectors and data mining based on the client requirements
- Deploying and maintaining machine learning solutions in production depending on your experience you might be in a client facing role based on the project’s requirement
- You might work in a scrum team located on client site or in our office
- You might work on custom machine learning solution architecture, design, definition and implementation, with testing on multiple levels
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Advanced experience with building AI applications in one of the major languages, preferably Python (alternative R)
- Experience with Python scientific computing libraries
- Familiar with machine learning libraries like Keras/Pytorch/Tensorflow/SciKit
- Familiar with supervised and unsupervised learning
- Advantage / Nice-to-have
- Experience with Azure cloud technologies
- Azure Machine Learning service
- Experience with typical NLP tasks and computer vision
- Familiar with DevOps approach and methodology
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1800 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
- Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Transparent bonus structure
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Loyalty presents
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Option to participate on projects abroad
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
- Teambuilding activities
- Regular performance management and evaluation process
- Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
- Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
- 3 Extra Days off
- Sick leave compensation
- Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.