Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, develop, test, operate and support the current end-to-end batch, near real time and streaming data engineering solution
- Be able to develop high quality Python / PySpark reusable and generic code and adopt / implement software development best practices to ensure high quality standards are met and a smooth transition into the future DE re-implementation
- Use DevOps knowledge, cloud and data engineering expertise to operate, monitor and troubleshoot the existing pipelines / scripts
- Effectively test and adopt upcoming testing frameworks to reduce manual effort, rework and provide a more reliable code base
- Take technical ownership for the implementation of the DE solution at an allocated mining site
- Clearly communicate and explain concepts to senior stakeholders and key teams during sprint reviews and other programme meetings
- Have a clear understanding of agile best practices and proactively collaborate and support the team if needed during the whole sprint cycle
- Document technical design details and artefacts created as part of the process
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Experience as Data engineer
- Python/Scala, PySpark, Spark Streaming, Databricks, version control (Git),
- Azure cloud analytics services (Event Hub, TSI, Event Grid, Streaming, ADF, Cosmos DB, Synapse)
- English language
- Data Modelling, Test Automations, Cloud – Microsoft AzureDevOps, DevOps
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 800€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
- Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Transparent bonus structure
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Loyalty presents
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Option to participate on projects abroad
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
- Teambuilding activities
- Regular performance management and evaluation process
- Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
- Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
- Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
- Sick leave compensation
- Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
Hybris Technical Lead
Mortgage LOS Integration Specialist - MC Network - Location Negotiable
USA CO - Denver
.net Software Developer Specialist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.