If you are an experienced SAP PM Consultant and you are looking for a new challenge in your career we invite you to join our team in Accenture. You can be a member of the international team and you can cooperate on the project for our Resources client from Switzerland.
As an experienced SAP PM Consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
• Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP PM module based on user requirements analysis
• Propose, develop or configure, document and test business solutions in SAP application module according to the functional and technical requirements
• Close communication with client and building relationship with client
• Providing functional expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP processes to the client
• Providing innovations on existing client’s business processes from functional and technical perspective
• Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP PM module
• Experience with Client facing role, focus on Client satisfaction
• Problem solving skills, pro-active, creativity and can-do attitude
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2600€ to 4000€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Automation Test Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Salesforce Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.