WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• Billing quality assurance (billing data ‘contract compliancy’)
• Billing revenue assurance (completeness against the contract)
• Maintain current data about a client in a billing system, ensure that the upstream systems reflect the updates
• Inventory system synchronization with the billing systems
• Consolidate and process charges supplied by billing systems or manually
• Run monthly processes by predefined validation steps and correct all billing errors while providing billing adjustment to fulfill the actual bill cycle
• Billing Dispute support, including root cause analysis
• Implementation of process improvements
• Management of lifecycle billing for more complex deals
• Reporting - different billing reports on regular and ad-hoc basis
• English language – advanced (C1)
• University education (Master's degree)
• 2+/4+ years of previous experience in finance or financial services
• PC literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Education focused on Economics or Math advantageous
• Knowledge of MS Access advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
• Ability to prioritize workload and work to deadlines
• Experience with multinational environment and regional scope of work
• Knowledge of Oracle Financials an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Lead Billing Operations Manager – Financial Reporting
Access Billing Dispute Analyst
Posted 7 days ago
Business Operations Senior Analyst
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.