At Accenture you will be a member of F&A teams bringing value to world`s top companies, working in international environment, improving your language skills via daily communication with the clients and colleagues from all over the world, without a need to travel from your home. As Access Billing Disputes Analyst, you will be managing supplier billing related mismatches and disputes. You will be part of the Access Billing Management (ABM) team within Finance organization. Invoice management also involves regular communication and follow-up with telecom vendors mainly via e-mails and conference calls.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• validate and comment on mismatches and disputes, arrange correction of inventory
• ensure on-time invoice payments and request manual urgent payments if needed
• comply with local legislation and internal policy for invoice retention and archiving
• follow-up with suppliers on unbilled items to minimize risk of disconnection
• support annual reconciliation of the outstanding balances with the vendors
• provide input for metrics and status of pending invoices
• establish and maintain an effective working relationship with the vendors
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
• university education - Economic or Finance degree preferred
• fluent English language
• intermediate level of another language languages is an advantage (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Swedish, Hindi, Hebrew)
• good degree of PC literacy (MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
• good MS Excel skills including advanced use of functions
• prior customer facing experience is an advantage
• EMEA working hours
WHAT WE OFFER:
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 150€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits up to your choice
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Subsidized meal vouchers
• Special package of banking products
• Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Wedding and new baby bonus
• Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Loyalty presents
• Supplementary pension
• Sick leave compensation
• Employee share purchase plan
• Teambuilding activities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Fullstack Developer Senior[Online/phone recruitment]
Posted 2 days ago
Access Billing Dispute Analyst
Posted 15 days ago
Business Operations Senior Analyst
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 18 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.