WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• receive/download and track invoices from Telecom suppliers across the world
• convert invoices to desired format by using converter files and ensure correct upload to the tooling for validation
• validate and comment on mismatches and arrange correction of inventory
• ensure on-time invoice payments and request manual urgent payments if needed
• comply with local legislation and internal policy for invoice retention and archiving
• follow-up with suppliers on unbilled items to minimize risk of disconnection
• support annual reconciliation of the outstanding balances with the vendors
• provide input for metrics and status of pending invoices
• establish and maintain an effective working relationship with the vendors
WHAT WE EXPECT:
• university education - Economic or Finance degree preferred
• fluent English language
• intermediate level of another language languages is an advantage (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Swedish, Hindi, Hebrew)
• good degree of PC literacy (MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
• good MS Excel skills including advanced use of functions
• prior customer facing experience is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits up to your choice
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Subsidized meal vouchers
• Special package of banking products
• Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Wedding and new baby bonus
• Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Loyalty presents
• Supplementary pension
• Sick leave compensation
• Employee share purchase plan
• Teambuilding activities
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 150€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.