- Help clients optimize processes and implement systems to manage access to IT resources in companies.
- Collaborate closely with the client in order to analyze business requirements for security solutions.
- Have an active role in all aspects of the project - from first meeting with clients and identifying the Security issues to final recommendations and implementation of the Security change.
- Communicate across teams regarding possible technical implementation.
- Create and cooperate on new offers and new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies (ideally with focus on Information/Cyber Security)
- Excellent Business English and Slovak/Czech communication skills are required
- Experience in
- designing business processes and project work related to Security
- participating in security consulting projects or delivery of relevant activities
- the area of Security Strategy, Risk and Compliance or Security Governance
- Strong knowledge of modern security technology trends and how they can be applied to companies to address real security challenges.
- Knowledge of cyber security, informational security or identity management subject (including identity lifecycle, identity management processes) is an advantage.
- Experience in consulting environment or at high tech companies providing services for external clients is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.