- Collaborate closely with clients in order to optimize processes.
- Collaborate closely with the client in order to analyze business requirements for security solutions.
- Communicate across teams regarding possible technical implementation.
- Control the whole process of projects and provide the reports regarding the current status of projects
- Create and cooperate on new offers and new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (technically-oriented)
- Excellent Business English and Slovak/Czech communication skills are required
- Analytical thinking
- Experience in either an IT area or a Security Strategy is an advantage
- Communication as well as presentation skills
- Strong interest in the Security area (Cyber Security, Identity Management, Security Risk and Compliance, Data Protection and Data Governance)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.