- Design and deploy hybrid cloud monitoring capabilities, support migrations of enterprise application workloads to the cloud.
- Integration of monitoring tools with on-prem and public cloud services / umbrella monitoring tools.
- Engineering via automation and orchestration tools for deployment in the cloud, monitoring/reporting of deployments.
- Automation of opening tickets, integration with service management tools.
- Communicate with infrastructure, technical, architectural and business audiences by listening to the customer and collaborating with peer teams.
- Compile, deliver, and evangelize “journey to cloud” roadmaps that guide our clients towards deeper and broader cloud computing adoption.
- Transition operations / L3 support for developed services.
- Proven strong written communication skill in English (minimum B2), knowledge of either Hungarian or Slovak language is a plus.
- 3 years in Infrastructure are with the focus primarily on monitoring and cloud topics.
- Experience with deployment and operations of monitoring solutions in hybrid cloud environment. On-prem VMWare, public cloud AWS and Azure.
- Solid understanding of and experience automating/writing deployment scripts via Ansible. Experience with tools such as Github, Terraform, Packer, Docker, Jenkins.
- Solid understanding tools like CloudWatch, New Relic, Splunk, Grafana, Prometheus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.