- Design and deploy hybrid cloud backup capabilities and support migrations of enterprise application workloads to the cloud.
- Integration of backup with remaining on-prem and public cloud services.
- Use automation and orchestration tools for deployment in the cloud, monitoring/reporting of deployments.
- Develop backup jobs monitoring and reporting; troubleshoot when things go wrong.
- Communicate with infrastructure, technical, architectural and business audiences by listening to the customer and collaborating with peer teams - verbally and in written form.
- Compile, deliver, and evangelize “journey to cloud” roadmaps that guide our clients towards deeper and broader cloud computing adoption.
- Proven strong written communication skill in English (minimum B2), knowledge of either Hungarian or Slovak language is a plus.
- 3 years in Infrastructure area with the focus primarily on backup and cloud topics.
- Solid understanding of Commvault solution (Commvault certified +).
- Experience with deployment and operations of backup solutions in hybrid cloud environment. On-prem VMWare, public cloud AWS and Azure.
- Solid understanding of and experience automating/writing deployment scripts via Ansible.
- Experience in automating operations and workflows.
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) or Microsoft Azure background.
- Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 050 €. Base salary is likely to be higher depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
- uaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Transparent bonus structure
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Loyalty presents
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Option to participate on projects abroad
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
- Teambuilding activities
- Regular performance management and evaluation process
- Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
- Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
- gyms, studios and swimming pools
- Three self-recovery days without doctor’s note
- Sick leave compensation
- Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Access Billing Dispute Analyst
Posted 8 days ago
Business Operations Senior Analyst
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 11 days ago
Posted 16 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.