If you like Data Analytics, speaking in German and English and you are willing to accept a new challenges now you have a great opportunity to become a Junior SAP Business Warehouse Consultant. As a Junior SAP BW Consultant you will be focused on specific technical module within SAP which is necessary for companies what need their reporting on higher level for better decision making.
• Participate on SAP BW implementation or SAP BW support & maintenance projects
• Analyze requirements of clients, design, develop, test and deploy business solutions
• Implement data flows in SAP Business Warehouse, extract, load, transform and consolidate data and develop Business Intelligence reporting
• Basic overview of ERP systems and business processes is an advantage
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 200€ to 1700€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• German language bonus up to 200€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language course)
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.