As Cloud Infrastructure Engineer in the Microsoft platform Infrastructure Practice, you will use your strengths and operations skills, technology knowledge, and other methodologies and tools to effectively analyze issues and drive solutions to keep our client's cloud environments healthy. In transformation projects you will assess client’s readiness to cloud and define and execute various migration strategies.
Our professionals are responsible for delivering and maintaining large-scale, complex projects to help our clients achieve high performance. Cloud Infrastructure professionals design, setup, migrate or maintain cloud solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in Azure Infrastructure, Microsoft 365, Modern Workplace concept and cloud security.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Microsoft 365 or Office 365 experience as global administrator
- Use of Microsoft Intune or MEM
- Understanding of migration concepts (Email, OneDrive, SharePoint, Tenant-2-Tenat)
- End users / modern workplace support experience
- Azure Infrastructure Administration
- Understanding of Azure Active Directory
- Understanding of Identity Management
- Understanding of security features like MS Cloud App Security, ATP, Sentinel
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 2+ years of Azure or M365/O365 administration experience
- Knowledge about Microsoft cloud security features
- Knowledge about Active Directory and Identity management
- Willing to take on new opportunities and learn new technologies
- Must have ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Good team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1500 € to 2 500€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
- Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Transparent bonus structure
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Loyalty presents
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Option to participate on projects abroad
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
- Teambuilding activities
- Regular performance management and evaluation process
- Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
- Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
- gyms, studios and swimming pools
- 3 Extra Days off
- Sick leave compensation
- Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.