- Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations, etc.
- Work with senior level stakeholders to lead and execute strategic sourcing projects.
- Communicate frequently and professionally with customer stakeholders regarding the status of the procurement aspect of the project.
- Ability to work closely with other internal stakeholders like Legal, Information Security, Platform Management team, Contract Managers, etc.
- Participate in initiatives aimed at improving productivity and efficiency to support company and account growth.
- Suggest process improvements across the whole of Procurement Plus.
- 10 - 12 years of experience in the procurement sourcing and at least 3 - 5 years in IT/Technology sourcing.
- Understanding of the legislations across Europe related to procurement and to the use of subcontractors.
- Understanding of supplier sourcing, contract negotiation and supplier management.
- Strategic sourcing and category management expertise including Contract drafting, and contract law.
- Strong stakeholder and supplier relationship management skills, analytical and reporting skills.
- Intermediate/High level Microsoft Office proficiency including expertise in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.